My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Monday, October 13

Mary Holowchak

This lovely young lady on the left is Ms. Mary Holowchak, who graduated in the February class of 1936 from Pittsburgh's South High School on East Carson Street. I have two spellings for her last name, "Holowchak", as it appears on her calling card and "Hollochak" as it appears in the yearbook. I suspect that there was an error in the spelling in the yearbook, as the cards are typically custom made/ordered by each individual. Here are some additional deatils about Mary, from the yearbook:

Nick Name: Mary
Clubs/Activities: Oriole Staff
Description: Mary's sports and journalism fill her life to the brim, but her willingness to give up her time to help someone else makes her a friend to all.

No comments: