My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Tuesday, October 14

Alexander Brnilovich

Alexander G. Brnilovich graduated in the June 1936 class of Pittsburgh's South High school. Here are some of the details posted nest to his handsome senior portrait in the yearbook:

Nick Name: "Tundy"
Clubs/Activities: Varsity Leaders, Ayita, Football, Student Council, Athletic Field Committee
Description: "Tundy" is our most ardent sports enthusiast who will someday become the coach of championship teams.

I am currently researching the Brnilovich's of PA in an effort to locate him as I would like to return his high school calling card. If you are, know of or are realted to Alexander, please contact me.



No comments: