My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Monday, October 13

Mary Grapp

I am searching for Mary Grapp as I have her senior high school calling card and would like to return it to her or a member of her family. Her senior high school portrait, as displayed in the 1936 Pittsburgh's South High school yearbook "The Oriole" is shown on the left. According to this source, she graduated in the June call of 1936. Here is the description that is posted by her picture:

Nick Name: May
Clubs/Activities: Senior Life Saving, Senior Leaders
Description: "One who laughs away her worries".

I have very little information outside of what is posted here, but will update if any new details become avaialble. If you are, knowof or are related to Mary Grapp please contact me as I would like to return her high school calling card.