My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Wednesday, January 2

Catherine Deah

I am currently searching for Catherine Deah, who graduated from Pittsburgh's South High School in 1936. Catherine gave her high school signature card to my grandmother when they were in high school together and I would like to return it to her or one of her close relatives. In the 1936 "Oriole", South High's yearbook, I was able to find this picture of Catherine, confirming that she graduated in the June class of 1936. The yearbook includes this description of Catherine:

Nickname "Sweetie Pie"
Activitis/Clubs:
Ayita, Ches, Yearbook, World and Travel
Things begin to get lively when sweetie comes along

If you know or re related to Catherine, please contact me!

No comments: