My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Tuesday, October 20

Agnes Sakmar

I am searching for Agnes Sakmar, who attended high school in the 6th Ward of Pittsburgh, PA at South High School and graduated in the June class of 1936. She was born in or around 1917 and if she married, she may have a different last name. I have been researching the "Sakmar" familyin Pittsburgh and have learned of an "Agnes Sakmar" that passed away on July 26, 2001. I believe this to be the person I am searching for. If I am correct, her parents were Michael & Anna Sakmar ad her siblings are as follows:
Michael Sakmar Jr., Catherine & Helen Sakmar, Rose Barczak, Joseph & Andrew Sakmar & the late Anna Overlingas, George, Mary, Martha, John, Elizabeth & Susan Sakmar. If you know or are realted to Agnes, please contact me so I can return her calling card.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom was friends with Agnes's sister Betty. Agnes never married. My second cousin's son dates a Sakmar relative so if you send me the pic, I can get it to the family. My email is ssgirlz@me.com

Jen Moore said...

Hi Heather, thank you so much! I can mail you the card for the family, if they would like to have it. Just need a mailing address, can you provide?

Thanks so much!