My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Friday, October 12

Jacob Miller

I am searching for Jacob Miller as I am on a mission to return his high school signature card to him. I have located his picture in the 1935 edition of the Oriole, South High School's yearbook. According to the yearbook description, Jacob's nickname is "Jake" and he is the "master mind" and ripsnorting reporter of the newest clucb in school, the chess club. Jacob was active in the following club/activities at Pittsburgh's South High School: Chess, Camera, Radio, Chemistry, Stamp and German. I have found so many Miller families that reside in the Pittsburgh area that finding Jacob Miller or anyone that maybe related to him has been a challenge. I am thrilled to have found that Jacob signed the yearbook and have included a picture of his signature and yearbook description. If you klnow or are related to Jacob Miller, please contact me.


No comments: