My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Tuesday, October 14

Celesta Carnahan

I am currently searching for Celesta Carnahan as I have her calling card and would love to return it to her or a close relative. Her picture is displayed in the "Oriole", Pittsburgh's South High School yearbook under the June graduating class of 1936. her name is posted as "A. Celesta Carnahan" on her calling card, so i do believe that Celesta may be her middle name. I have been researching the Carnahan family in PA and have not been able to find much information. Here are some of the details posted next to Celesta's picture in the Yearbook:

Nick Name: Les
Clubs/Activities: Senior Leaders, Senior life Saving, Swimming Team
Description: True friends like "Les" make the world go round.

If you are, know or are related to Celesta Carnahan, please contact me. Keep in mind that Celesta may have a different last name if she married.

No comments: