My Quest

If you are interested in learning more about my personal mission to reunite each signature card with it's original owner click here. I hope you'll browse through the names listed here and will enjoy doing so! I respectfully request that you contact me if you happen to recognize, know or are related to anybody on the list that appears at the bottom of this page. Thank you very much!

Tuesday, October 16

Florine Lieb

I am currently searching for a Ms. Florine Lieb (maiden name) that attended South High School in Pittsburgh, PA and graduated in the June class of 1936. I have very little information about Florine, although I have done quite a bit of research in an effort to locate her. At this point, I have determined that there are a few Lieb families in the Pittsburgh, PA area, but I haven't found a "Florine". I have included her senior picture and class description form the yearbook with this post. If you know or are related to Florine Lieb, please contact me as I would like to return the calling card(shown in picture on the left) that she gave to my grandmother in 1935-1936. Thanks for your assistance!



No comments: